The Pest Control Market report offers details about market size, market share, revenue growth, and CAGR during the forecast period of 2022-2030. The report also offers key insights about top companies in the market along with a thorough SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer competitive edge to the readers. The report focuses on the recent trends, major challenges and opportunities, and limitations pertaining to the ongoing pandemic.
The global pest control market size was USD 22.91 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for low-toxic, more sustainable, and environment-friendly pest control methods is driving revenue growth of the market. Pests are one of the key problems for farmers that restricts them in achieving higher production in agriculture crops. In addition, countries, such as India, lose about 25% of their crops due to diseases and pests every year. Moreover, pest controllers protect crops during transport and storage and increase productivity of land and minimize yield losses. Furthermore, insecticides also protect buildings and other wooden structures, such as beds, staircases, and furniture, from damage by termites and woodboring insects.
However, unscientific and high use of pesticides in productive lands has led to problems such as pests developing resistance, environmental degradation, lower quality food, and soil contamination. In addition, excessive use of chemical pest controllers leaves residues in water, and soil, is expected to hamper market growth.
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1066
Global Pest Control Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- RD Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Pest Control market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Pest Control market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Bayer AG, BASF SE, Corteva, ADAMA, Syngenta, Bell Laboratories Inc., FMC Corporation, Ecolab, Rentokil Initial plc, Rollins, Inc., Truly Nolen, and Anticimex
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
The report bifurcates the Pest Control market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Bed bugs
Control Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Predatory insects
- Light traps
- Adhesive traps
- Malaise traps
- Mesh screens
- UV radiation devices
- Ultrasonic vibrations
Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
To get a full coverage on the latest report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pest-control-market
- The commercial segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR due to rapid urbanization and rising new infrastructural projects. High economic and health risks associated with pest is increasing demand for pest control in commercial and public places. In addition, rising government pest management programs are also driving revenue growth in this segment.
- The termites segment is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. These cellulose-eating insects cause damage to wood and furniture. The U.S. is home to about over 50 species of termites and according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the U.S. residents spend over USD 1 billion on termite control products. In addition, homeowners spent on an average about USD 3,000 on repairs caused by termites, which has increased demand for termite controllers and is driving revenue growth in this segment.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 due to rising demand for herbicides for killing weeds in agricultural lands. Furthermore, rising demand for organic pesticides owing to less chemical content and being environment-friendly is also driving market growth in this region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1066
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
silicon wafer market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/silicon-wafer-market
cybersecurity market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cyber-security-market
sports analytics market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sports-analytics-market
industrial wastewater treatment service market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-wastewater-treatment-service-market
back and neck massager market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/back-and-neck-massager-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights