1. Weld surface defect inspection. Check the welding quality of surface cracks, incomplete penetration and leakage of welds.
2. Endoscopy. Check the surface for cracks, peeling, pulling wires, scratches, pits, bulges, spots, corrosion and other defects.
3. high-definition industrial endoscopes status check. When some products (such as worm gear pump, engine, etc.) are in operation, endoscopic inspection shall be carried out according to the items specified in the technical requirements.
4. Assembly inspection. When required and needed, use industrial video endoscope to check the assembly quality; After the assembly or a process is completed, check whether the assembly position of each component meets the requirements of the drawings or technical conditions; Whether there are assembly defects.
5. Surplus inspection. Check the residual internal chips, foreign matters and other residues in the inner cavity of the product.
Because of its special size design, the industrial endoscope allows us to observe the internal surface structure or working state of the object simply and accurately without damaging the surface of the object to be detected.
The non-destructive testing of high-definition industrial endoscopes requires the use of an industrial endoscope as a testing tool, which is designed and produced professionally to meet the complex industrial use environment. Endoscopic inspection is a kind of inspection technology that is gradually widely used with the development of endoscope manufacturing technology. According to the characteristics of manufacturing process, we generally divide industrial endoscopes into three types: optical rigid tube endoscope, optical fiber endoscope and video camera.
high-definition industrial endoscopes https://www.hengal-tech.com/Advantages-of-high-definition-industrial-endoscope-nshow/52.html