Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Exosome Therapeutics Market, 2022-2040.” The report features an extensive study on the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely evolution of the exosome therapies in the treatment of various diseases.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
The study presents an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of players engaged in this domain, across different geographies. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of exosome (membrane bound extracellular vesicles)
- Detailed profiles of key players involved in the development of exosome therapeutics (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- Detailed drug profiles of key therapeutics in the highest phase of development.
- A detailed analysis of more than 50 completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of exosome therapeutics.
- An in-depth analysis of more than 500 academic grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in exosome therapeutics-related projects.
- A detailed analysis of the global events attended by the exosome therapy developers.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An in-depth analysis of various investments made since 2017.
- An analysis of start-ups / small companies engaged in the development of exosome therapeutics.
- A case study highlighting the companies engaged in offering exosome development and manufacturing services.
- An in-depth analysis of exosome therapeutics that failed to progress to later stages of clinical development.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Therapeutic
- Allogeneic Therapy
- Target Indication(s)
- Degenerative Meniscal Injury
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Fistula Perianal
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Therapeutic Area
- Dermatological Disorders
- Muscoskeletal Disorders
- Ophthalmic Diseases
- Rectal Disorders
- Route of Administration
- Fistula Tract
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Codiak BioSciences
- Coya Therapeutics
- EV Therapeutics
- Evox Therapeutics
- AEGLE Therapeutics
- AVEM Healthcare
- Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Stem Cell Medicine
For more information, please click on the following link:
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Quantum Computing in Drug Discovery Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
- Viral Clearance and Viral Testing Services Market : - Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415