As a Coinbase user, you should know that Coinbase has a pro facility known as “Advance Trade” for its seasoned and active users.
But there is a common query of various Coinbase users- “Does the Coinbase Pro website land you on the Advance Trade?”
Well! Those who are not aware of what Advance Trade is, let me tell you that Coinbase Pro which was a separate platform with advanced trading facilities is now available as a tool named “Advance trade” in Coinbase with all the same but upgraded functionalities.
Consequently, when you perform the Pro Coinbase Login or try to get started on your journey with Coinbase Pro, it will land you on the page of “Advance Trade”.
So, don’t get confused if you find yourself on a different page while signing up on the Pro Coinbase platform.
Are you curious to know, what are the major aspects you should know about Advance trade to step up your crypto game? Follow the read further.
Key Takeaways of Coinbase Advance Trade
- Multiple trading options: On this platform, you can buy, sell, trade, exchange, withdraw, deposit, send or receive cryptocurrencies. In addition to this, you can avail of the facility of the limit order, stop order and time in force order.
- Competitive trading fees: The fees on Advance Trade are the same as Coinbase Pro and lesser than Coinbase, it is about 0.00% - 0.50%, and depends on the amount of investment. It follows the maker-and-taker rule, the greater the amount, the lesser the fees.
- Advanced trading tools: To ensure a seamless and enhanced trading experience, Advance Trade is equipped with state-of-art functions such as real-time charts, trade history, order books etc.
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Whereas Coinbase supports approx. 120 digital assets, Advance Trade supports more than 226 cryptocurrencies including major currencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Polkadot (DOT), Uniswap (UNI), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), etc.
- Pro Security facets: Two-step verification, biometric fingerprint logins, insurance in the case of a Coinbase breach, FDIC-insured USD holdings, and AES-256 encryption for digital wallets are some of the security measures offered to protect your Pro.coinbase.com login. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) provides insurance for all USD cash holdings up to $250,000 per person.
- Cutting-edge API: On the Advance Trade platform, you can get real-time market updates quickly and accurately as well as the API to provide additional privacy.
Also know about, CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) is a major Canadian bank that provides a wide range of financial services, including personal and business banking, wealth management, and investment banking. To get more details visit CIBC Login.
The Bottom Line!
In all, Coinbase Global rolled out the Advance Trade (previously known as Coinbase Pro) tool to facilitate regular traders or traders who invest large amounts. You can access this tool by navigating through the official website or simply by performing the Pro.coinbase.com login. The website of Coinbase pro will directly land you on the Advance trade page where you can avail of all the advanced trading functionalities to pick up the pace of your trading journey.