Global Drug Screening Market was valued at USD 5.3 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 18.99 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Surging usage of drugs across the globe has accelerated drug screening adoption. According to the World Drug Report 2021, drug use disorders were estimated to affect 36.3 million people worldwide in 2019, accounting for nearly 13% of the global population. Drug use killed nearly half a million people in the same year and drug use disorders resulted in the loss of 18 million years of healthy life, primarily due to opioids. For subsiding the consumption of the drug, the stringent regulations are imposed widely. The market is projected to grow immensely over the forecasted period due to these factors.
The “urine” accounts for the largest sample type segment in the drug screening market within the forecasted period owing to the benefits it offers such as cost-effectiveness, high detection accuracy of multiple drugs and instant results. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Drug screening test basically analyses biological samples including blood, hair and urine; to diagnose the presence of drug abuse or its metabolites in patient’s body. Drug screening tests are used to determine whether or not a person is or was under the influence of drugs at any given time. Due to the introduction of new technology, providing users with precise and accurate results.
Global Drug Screening Market Scope
The drug screening market is segmented on the basis of product and services, sample type and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
Product and Services
- Rapid Testing Devices (RTD)
- Laboratory Services
- Oral Fluid or Saliva
- Other Samples
- Workplace and Schools
- Criminal Justice Systems and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Personal Users
- Pain Management Centers
Grab a sample copy of the report here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Drug Screening Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The drug screening market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product and services, sample type and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Drug Screening Market report are the
- Canada and Mexico in North America
- Rest of Europe in Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Competitive Landscape and Drug Screening Market Share Analysis
The drug screening market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to drug screening market.
Some of the major players operating in the drug screening market are
- LabCorp (US),
- Quest Diagnostics (US),
- Abbott (US),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US),
- Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc. (US),
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (US),
- Siemens (Germany),
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland),
- MPD Inc. (US),
- Shimadzu Corporation (Japan),
- Lifeloc Technologies, Inc. (US),
- Drägerwerk AG Co. KGaA (Germany),
- Premier Biotech, Inc. (US),
- Omega Laboratories, Inc. (US),
- Psychemedics Corporation (US),
- Clinical Reference Laboratory Inc., (US),
- American Bio Medica Corporation (US),
- ACM Global Laboratories (US),
- Sciteck, Inc. (US),
- Synens SAS (France),
- Intoximeters (US),
- AccuSource Inc., (US),
- Cordant Health Solutions (US),
- Millennium Health (US)
- among others.
Get Full Access of reports @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-drug-screening-market
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Global Drug Screening Market by Product Procedure type
Get TOC Details: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Browse Related Reports @
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research